- Rainbows and ColoursUnderstand rainbows, why we typically think it has 7 colours, and make a colour spinner.
- Learn RGB colour codingValues of Red, Green and Blue colours are used to code colours on a computer. Learn how to create different colours from RGB values.
- Set up the coding environmentThis post starts you off with Processing. Download, run and draw some coloured lines. The computer programming language Processing, is a great way to start coding. You get a quick visual result from a few lines of code.
- Pint Glass Beam BendingHave you ever wondered how the light from a Laser pointer gets from your finger to a dot on the wall?The light is invisible right? Just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it isn’t there… This activity will give you the opportunity to make ‘invisible’ laser light ‘visible’, and also show you how to […]
- Make a quick sketch before you codeThink about your program before you code. This post goes through the five steps of the Critical Thinking Sheet.