STEM activities focusing on colours, light and optical effects.
Now is the time to learn, and develop your knowledge. Do some computer coding, learn something today, and let us know how you get on.Enjoy the activities, Jonathan
For all other information please go to the School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering website.
- Rainbows and Colours
- Learn RGB colour coding
- Set up the coding environment
- Pint Glass Beam Bending
- Make a quick sketch before you code
- Create a rainbow in code
- Add a rainbow to an image with Photoshop
- Learn Hue Saturation and Brightness (HSB) colour coding
- Create a spectrum of coloured squares in Processing (part 1)
- Plot 40 rectangles and circles
- Create a coloured grid in Processing